The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The USB 2.0 4-Port Extender Kit enables USB 2.0 connectivity over Cat5e/6 at data rates up to 480Mbps & extends true USB up to 328ft / 100m over single Cat5e/6 cable.
This USB 2.0 4-Port Extender Kit is true plug and play, it requires no additional software drivers, and is compatible with all major operating systems.
The unit supports a wide variety of USB extension applications including security, industrial control, digital signage, scientific data acquisition and other implementations of USB standards.
- True plug and play, no driver installation required
- Extends USB 2.0 high-speed and USB 1.1 (low-speed, full-speed) devices up to 100m (328ft) over Cat5e/6 cable
- Supports all USB device types: Control, Interrupt, Bulk and Isochronous at up to 480Mbps
- Compatible with major operating systems
- Aluminum enclosure and wall mount