The 500810 MuxLab Network Controller is a Linux-based PC that allows users to control hub-installed MuxLab products via an Ethernet Web interface.
When installed on a local area network (LAN), the MuxLab Network Controller can scan the LAN for MuxLab products and allows the user to configure and control these products through an Ethernet Web interface.
Applications: Commercial and residential AV systems, classroom projector systems, digital signage, boardroom systems, multi-room systems, classroom training, retail systems, collaborative PC systems, and medical information systems.
- Centralizes control of all MuxLab products
- Provides web interface to manage & control MuxLab products
- Provides web mobile interface for smartphones and tablets
- Provides control APIs (IP & RS-232) for 3rd party control systems
- Supports “Presets??? for easier switching configurations
- Allows to control any non-MuxLab IP product
- Serves as a base platform to develop automation control applications
- Supports Software upgrades
- Power LED
- HDD LED
- SD card slot
- Audio mic in
- Audio line out
- USB 2.0 ports
- Power switch
- DC power jack
- PS/2 Keyboard or mouse port
- RJ-45 (LAN) jack
- RS-232 port
- VGA port
- USB 2.0 port