The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The HDMI 4K over IP PoE Extender Kit allows HDMI equipment to be extended up to 330ft (100m) up to 4K (3840×2160) resolution @ 30Hz via one (1) Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point configuration. Point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations are also possible by connecting several units to the same local Ethernet network, and the device supports PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom projector system
- Digital signage
- Boardroom systems
- Collaborative PC systems
- Medical information systems
Note: This device supports PoE (PD), and is intended to be powered via a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. If a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch is unavailable, then the power supply (500993) may be purchased separately.
- Supports HDMI up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Supports 100’s of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- Extend HDMI up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Supports audio insert (TX) & audio extract (RX)
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control