The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The HDMI/USB 2.0 Extender Kit allows one HDMI 1.4 and one USB 2.0 channel to be transmitted up to 330ft (100m) at all resolutions up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz via one (1) Cat 5e/6 cable in a point-to-point configuration. The receive side includes a 4-port USB 2.0 hub, supporting KVM applications. Bi-directional IR transmission is supported.
Typical KVM Applications:
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom projector system
- Boardroom systems
- Collaborative PC systems
- Medical information systems
- Supports HDMI 4K @ 30fps (4:4:4)
- Supports HDMI 4K @ 60fps (4:2:0)
- Uncompressed signal transmission
- USB 2.0 (250Mbps max)
- Receiver side includes a 4-port USB hub, supporting KVM applications
- Up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6 at 4K30
- Supports bi-directional IR transmission