The HDMI to HDMI with Audio Extraction, 4K/60 allows one (1) HDMI source to be distributed to one (1) HDMI display. The device supports up to 4K (3840 x 2160) video resolution at 60Hz, 8-bit color and HD audio.
The unit extracts LPCM, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Digital Plus* and Atmos** digital audio from the S/PDIF TosLink port and 2CH analog audio from the 3.5mm 2CH audio port. The product is HDCP 2.2 compliant and features LED diagnostics.
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom projector systems
- Digitial signage
- Boardroom systems
- Collaborative PC systems
- Allows one HDMI 2.0 source to be repeated and distributed to one HDMI display
- HDMI supports 4K video at 60Hz, 8-bit color depth
- HDMI supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD-Master Audio, and DTS:X
- Extracts LPCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus*, DTS, and Dolby Atmos** digital audio via S/PDIF TosLink
- Extracts 2CH analog audio via 3.5mm jack * For compressed Dolby Digital Plus signals only (in TV mode) ** For Atmos over compressed Dolby Digital Plus only (in TV mode)