The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The HDMI over IP H.264 PoE Extender Kit allows HDMI source and display equipment to be connected in point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations via a local Ethernet network, in a flexible, expandable and cost effective manner, without the need to install dedicated cabling systems. Connectivity may be up to 330ft (100m) @ 1080p via Cat5e/6 UTP cable, and the device supports PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom projector systems
- Digital signage
- Boardroom systems
- Collaborative PC systems
- Medical information systems
Support Document: Setting IP Multicast Addresses
Note: This device supports PoE (PD), and is intended to be powered via a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. If a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch is unavailable, then the power supply (500993) may be purchased separately.
- Supports HDMI up to 1080p resolution @ 30Hz
- Supports 100’s of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- H.264 compression supports high image quality
- High compression rate suitable for WiFi transmission
- Extend HDMI up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- PoE powered