The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The HDMI/HDBT 1×4 Splitter, UHD-4K is a HDBT Splitter accepting 1 HDMI input and distributing to 4 HDBT outputs, plus 1 HDMI output for local monitoring or for cascading up to four other splitters.
The unit allows uncompressed 4K @ 30Hz HDMI, RS232 and IR signals to be transmitted over a single CAT5e/6 cable up to 131ft (40m) and a 1080p signal up to 230ft (70m). The HDMI/HDBT 1×4 Splitter is also capable of bi-directional IR transmission and EDID management.
The 500454-RX HDBT Receiver is recommended as a companion device for the extended HDBT signal.
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom training systems
- Digital signage
- Boardroom systems
- Collaborative PC systems
- Medical information systems
- Distribute one HDMI 1.4 & 3D source to four displays
- Supports up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby True HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- EDID management
- Connectors on rear for neater cabling
- LED diagnostics