The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The HDMI Extender Kit (500451-PoE) allows HDMI equipment to be connected up to 131ft (40m) at 4K/30 (4:4:4) or 4K/60 (4:2:0) resolutions, or 230 ft (70 m) at resolutions up to 1080p via one (1) Cat 5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cable in a point-to-point configuration. For ease of cabling the extender kit features PoE (PD), including PoC, on both the transmitter and receiver. This kit comes with one (1) transmitter, one (1) receiver, one (1) IR Emitter, and one (1) IR sensor.
- Digital signage
- Commercial AV systems
- Classroom projector systems
- Boardroom systems
- Collaborative PC systems
- Medical information systems
- Supports 1080p deep color and full 3D to distances of up to 230 ft (70m) over single Cat5e/6
- Supports 4K @ 24/25/30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K/60 (4:2:0) to distances of up to 131 ft (40m) over single Cat5e/6
- Supports Bi-directional IR pass through
- Supports all digital audio modes
- PoE (PD) & PoC on both the transmitter and receiver
- Includes IR emitter and IR sensor (carrier-wave)
- Compatible with 500451 (non PoE version)