The MuxLab 500442 HDMI 4×2 Matrix, 4K-UHD connects 4x HDMI sources to 2x local displays. This matrix provides resolution support up to and including 4K30 plus all 3D formats, and supports independent EDID control. Any source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it via the supplied IR Remote Control, RS-232 or by using the selection buttons on the front panel.
Commercial and residential AV systems, classroom projector systems, digital signage, boardroom systems, collaborative PC systems, and medical information systems.
- HDMI V1.4 supports: 4K x 2K @30Hz, 1080P @120Hz and 1080P 3D @60Hz
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports color depth of 48, 36, 30 and 24 bit.
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time.
- Discreet IR control
- Control via Push Button, IR and RS232 (serial cable supplied)
- HDMI connectors with locking nuts