The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The HDMI 1×8 Splitter, 4K60 (500427) allows one (1) HDMI 2.0 source to be distributed to up to eight (8) HDMI displays. The splitter supports up to 4K (3840 X 2160) video @ 60Hz, HDR, Deep Color and HD audio. The splitter is HDCP 1.4 & 2.2 compliant and features LED diagnostics. Additionally, all connectors are on the rear panel for neater cabling.
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom training systems
- Digital signage
- Boardroom systems
- Collaborative PC systems
- Medical video systems
- Distribute one HDMI 2.0 source to eight displays
- Supports up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4)
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HDR and Deep Color
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS:X
- 16 position rotary switch for EDID management
- LED diagnostic
- Connectors on rear for neater cabling