The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The 4 channel HDBaseT/LAN input card, UHD-4K supports four (4) HDBT input ports up to 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 30fps (4:4:4) and four (IR) ports. Any of the four (4) HDBT input ports may be switched, via the 500480 4K60 Multimedia 16×16 Matrix Switch, to any of the mounted output ports (up to 16 modular output ports may be mounted – 4 modular cards of 4 ports each). HDBT input ports may be switched to HDMI or HDBT output ports. RS232 and IR commands may be send to the 500480 4K60 Multimedia 16×16 Matrix Switch and transmitted over the HDBT port to MuxLab HDBT Extenders supporting RS232, IR and/or LAN ports in order to control end devices and/or to pass on LAN signals.
- Four (4) HDBT Class A input ports, and four (4) IR output ports
- Supports resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 30fps (4:4:4)
- HDBT Class A supports 1080p to 330ft (100m) and 4K/30 to 230ft (70m)
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission to control end devices
- Supports LAN transmission
- HDBT input ports may be switched to HDMI or HDBT output ports
- Supplies PoE to other MuxLab PoE capable HDBT devices
- Hot swappable card