The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The 4 channel HDBaseT output card, UHD-4K supports four (4) HDBT output ports up to 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 30fps (4:4:4) and four (IR) ports. Any of the four (4) HDBT output ports may be switched, via the 500480 4K60 Multimedia 16×16 Matrix Switch, to any of the mounted input ports (up to 16 modular input ports may be mounted – 4 modular cards of 4 ports each). HDBT output ports may be switched to HDMI or HDBT input ports. RS232 and IR commands may be send to the 500480 4K60 Multimedia 16×16 Matrix Switch and transmitted over the HDBT port to MuxLab HDBT Extenders supporting RS232 and/or IR ports in order to control end devices.
- Four (4) HDBT Class B output ports, and four (4) IR output ports
- Supports resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 30fps (4:4:4)
- HDBT Class B supports 1080p to 230ft (70m) and 4K/30 to 115ft (35m)
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission to control end devices
- HDBT output ports may be switched to HDMI or HDBT input ports
- Supplies PoE to other MuxLab PoE capable HDBT devices
- Hot swappable card