The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The DisplayPort 1.2a Fiber Extender Kit, 500502 enables the user to transmit WQUXGA (3840×22400) video at 60Hz signal up to 330ft (100m), with any form of scaling or data compression being applied to the signal. This device support a total data throughput of 21.6Gbps (5.4Gbps per lane).
- Extending DisplayPort Monitors in various applications including;
- Commercial and residential computer systems
- Classroom training computer systems
- Collaborative computer systems
- Medical information computer systems
- Extend DisplayPort connectivity via multi-mode fiber
- Supports the DisplayPort 1.2a standard
- Up to 330ft (100m) over 50/125???m multi-mode fiber
- Supports WQUXGA (3840x2400) resolution @ 60Hz
- Bandwidth of 21.6Gbps
- Supports Dual-Mode DP (DP++)
- Supports auxiliary/I2C channel over fiber
- Compact Metal Enclosure for a robust and easy installation