The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The DisplayPort 1×2 Splitter (500505) allows one DisplayPort 1.2a source to be distributed to two (2) DisplayPort displays. The splitter supports video resolutions up to 4K and PCM Audio up to 7.1-Channel and up to 192 kHz sampling rate.
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom training systems
- Digital signage
- Boardroom systems
- Collaborative PC systems
- Medical information systems
- Distribute one DisplayPort 1.2a source to two displays
- Supports data rate of 5.4 Gbps per lane with a total of 21.6 Gbps link rate
- HDMI link rate: 3.2 Gbps/data pair
- Supports dual mode DisplayPort
- 4K at 60Hz, 24 bits/pixel in DP 1.2a configuration
- 1080p at 240Hz, 24 bits/pixel
- Supports Multi-Stream Transport (MST) or Single Stream Transport (SST) (up to eight streams)