The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The DisplayPort 1.2a 1×2 Splitter, SST allows you to duplicate identical DisplayPort 1.2a content from one DisplayPort connector to two monitors. The splitter supports video resolutions up to 4K and PCM Audio up to 7.1-Channel and up to 192 kHz sampling rate, supporting a Single Stream Transport (SST).
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom training systems
- Digital signage
- Boardroom systems
- Collaborative PC systems
- Medical information systems
- Duplicate identical DisplayPort 1.2a content from one DisplayPort connector to two monitors
- Supports data rate of 5.4 Gbps per lane with a total of 21.6 Gbps link rate
- HDMI link rate: 3.2 Gbps/data pair
- Supports dual mode DisplayPort
- 4K at 60Hz, 24 bits/pixel in DP 1.2a configuration
- 1080p at 240Hz, 24 bits/pixel
- Supports Single Stream Transport (SST)