The HDMI 2.0 ready Multimedia 16×16 Matrix Switch is a modular AV switching platform that converts and switches a wide range of digital AV interfaces including 4K @ 60 Hz.
The switch features an 8-slot chassis that allows up to four 4-port input modules to be switched to up to four 4-port output modules for a maximum switching capacity of 16×16.
The matrix switch offers control via front LCD touch panel, RS232, USB, IR, web server interface, or third party control system. The dual-redundant power supply design reduces the potential for down- time. The matrix switch is compatible with MuxLab HDBaseT transmitters and receivers for I/O distribution of signals over distance.
- HDMI 2.0 ready chassis
- Input signal cards include: HDMI, HDBaseT
- Output signal cards include: HDMI, HDBaseT
- PoH on HDBaseT inputs and outputs with compatible MuxLab baluns
- Full HDBaseT “5-Play??? feature set available with compatible MuxLab baluns
- IR, RS232 pass through
- RS232, IR, USB, LAN management and web interface
- Analog audio extraction and insertion
- Front 7??? LCD touch screen with video preview
- Dual-redundant power supply (one included)