The HDMI over IP Uncompressed Extender, 4K/60 allows HDMI source equipment supporting up to 4K (3840×2160) resolution @ 60Hz (4:4:4) to be connected via Cat5e/6 cable up to 330ft (100m) from a 10Gig Ethernet Switch, in point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations.
The Transmitter and Receiver, also each support a 1G Ethernet Switch port to connect additional network devices, plus a directional IR port and RS232 port for remote control of end devices.
The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500811) is available to simplify centralized configuration and control, software updates and allows for third party software control via smartphones and tablets.
- Supports HDMI up to 4K/60 on Transmitter and Receiver
- Uncompressed up to 4K/60 (4:2:0) (zero latency), and light compression visually lossless at (4:4:4) (1 frame latency)
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports a 10Gig Ethernet port for communications and a 1Gig Switch port for additional network devices
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- Control via 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller), and via smartphones and tablets using third party control software