The MuxLab HDMI / HDBaseT 8×8 Matrix Switch allows 8x HDMI sources to be switched/distributed to up to 8x displays. The outputs consist of 4x HDBaseT via unshielded twisted pair (UTP) or shielded twisted pair (STP) cables for remote displays; and 4x HDM outputs for local screens, projectors, or AVR’s. Remote displays can be connected up to 230ft / 70m @ 1080p with Deep Color via Cat5e/6.
The Matrix Switch works in conjunction with MuxLab’s PoE, and non-PoE HDBaseT Receivers: 500451-RX, 500451-POE-RX, 500454-RX or 500454-POE-RX depending on which features are required.
- UTP/STP extension for 1080p with Deep Color up to 230ft / 70m via single Cat5e/6
- HDMI 3D support
- Seamless integration with MuxLab's HDMI Receivers: 500451-RX, 500451-POE-RX, 500454-RX or 500454-POE-RX. Note: The 500451-RX doesn't support RS-232 and PoE functionality.
- HDMI input supported with resolution up to 1080p
- Advanced EDID management settings
- PoE to compatible HDBaseT receivers
- Web interface
- RS232 and USB CDC control
- Firmware is field upgradable
- Touch pad on front panel for manual control
- Device control over HTTP protocol
- 2U rackmount unit