The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The MuxLab Audio Zone Amplifier 100W is a Class D amplifier which allows analog or digital sources to feed a pair of 50W per channel speakers. When set in Bridge mode and paired with the MuxLab 70V Transformer unit (500755-70V), the system is compatible with distributed 70V speaker systems over longer distances and supporting daisy chain configurations. The device may be controlled locally via pushbuttons and a knob, and remotely via RS232, IR and an IP webserver interface.
The Audio Zone Amplifier features two analog 2CH audio inputs (RCA & 3.5mm) & one (1) PCM digital optical input (TosLink), along with two 50W 8Ω speaker outputs or one 100W 4Ω speaker output (terminal block).
- Two analog 2CH audio Inputs and one digital optical input
- Supports 2x50 Watts into 8Ω, and 1x100 Watts (Bridge mode) into 4Ω
- Cascadable allowing for chaining amplifiers
- Compatible with MuxLab Hi-Fi Audio Baluns and Audio Matrix Switch (500210)
- Compatible with MuxLab 70V transformer (500755-70V) to allow for longer distance connections and chaining of 70V speaker systems
- Volume, Bass and Treble control, with mute
- Controllable via pushbuttons, RS232, IR and IP webserver interface