The AUDIO / RS232 over IP PoE Transceiver is an extender that allows 2CH audio signals to be extended up to 330ft (100m) via Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point configuration. Point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint is supported by connecting several Transceivers to the same local Ethernet network. The device supports PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch, and RS232 and IR transmission (IR Emitters and Sensors sold separately). The Transceiver can be configured as a Transmitter or Receiver.
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom projector systems
- Digital signage
- Boardroom systems
- Collaborative PC systems
- Medical information systems
Note: This device supports PoE (PD), and is intended to be powered via a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. If a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch is unavailable, then the power supply (500993) may be purchased separately.
- Extend 2CH audio signals up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6 cable
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Supports 100’s of Transceivers depending on network bandwidth
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- 2CH Analog Audio In/Out & Digital Audio Out
- PoE powered