The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The Audio / AMP over IP PoE Extender Kit with Mic includes a Transmitter (500755-AMP-TX) and a Receiver (500755-AMP-RX) allowing a 2CH analog audio and Mic signal to be extended over an IP network, and up to 330ft (100m) from an Ethernet Switch via Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point configuration. Point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint is supported by connecting several Transmitters and Receivers to the same local Ethernet network. Depending on the application one or more Transmitters (500755-AMP-TX) can communicate with (or multicast to) multiple Receivers (500755-AMP-RX).The Transmitter supports PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control of end devices.
- Extend two selectable 2CH audio signals inputs and Mic input up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6 cable
- Supports a 2x50W Amplifier
- Supports bridge-mode for 1x100W
- Control input selection, plus volume, bass and treble
- Manage locally via push/turn knob and LCD display or remotely via web interface
- Compatible with 500755-70V for 70V speaker systems
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Supports 100’s of Transceivers depending on network bandwidth
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- 2CH Analog Audio In/Out & Digital Audio Out
- Transmitter unit may be PoE powered