The MuxLab Analog Audio Balun Amplifier allows one (1) analog audio source using one of the MuxLab Hi-Fi Audio Baluns to feed a compact 30W per channel stereo Class D Amplifier using a single Cat5e/6 cable to distances of up to 3,250ft / 1km.
With a simple OSD showing graphical input level (left & right) and volume level. Push and turn button on front of unit for power on/off and volume.
Compatible with MuxLab transmitter baluns: 500028, 500028-WP-US, 500028-WP-UK, or 500028-F; or the MuxLab 8×8 Line Level Audio Matrix Switch (500210).
- 30W per channel (PMPO) Class D Digital Amplifier
- Receive signals from compatible MuxLab balun/s from up to 3,250ft / 1km over single Cat5e/6
- OSD: volume and input level
- Input: one (1) RJ45
- Output: two (2) binding posts for speaker output
- Front panel control: volume, power on/off, set volume memory
- Ground loop isolation
- Dimensions: 4" x 5" x 2" (90 x 130 x 50mm)
- Weight: 5lb / 2.0kg
- Manufacturers warranty: 2 years
- Optional mounting brackets: 500917 (not included)
- Power supply: 110-240V / 24V DC 5A with interchageable blades
- Order information: 500219