The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The MuxLab Analog Audio Balun Amplifier allows one (1) analog audio source using one of the MuxLab Hi-Fi Audio Baluns to feed a compact 30W per channel stereo Class D Amplifier using a single Cat5e/6 cable to distances of up to 3,250ft / 1km.
With a simple OSD showing graphical input level (left & right) and volume level. Push and turn button on front of unit for power on/off and volume.
Compatible with MuxLab transmitter baluns: 500028, 500028-WP-US, 500028-WP-UK, or 500028-F; or the MuxLab 8×8 Line Level Audio Matrix Switch (500210).
- 30W per channel (PMPO) Class D Digital Amplifier
- Receive signals from compatible MuxLab balun/s from up to 3,250ft / 1km over single Cat5e/6
- OSD: volume and input level
- Input: one (1) RJ45
- Output: two (2) binding posts for speaker output
- Front panel control: volume, power on/off, set volume memory
- Ground loop isolation
- Dimensions: 4" x 5" x 2" (90 x 130 x 50mm)
- Weight: 5lb / 2.0kg
- Manufacturers warranty: 2 years
- Optional mounting brackets: 500917 (not included)
- Power supply: 110-240V / 24V DC 5A with interchageable blades
- Order information: 500219