The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The 8 Button RS232/IR Control Panel is a versatile wall or table-top mounted control panel for MuxLab AV devices and third party products. Each button is programmable and works either individually or as part of a group. The unit supports three (3) RS232, one (1) RS485, three (3) Infrared, and two (2) Relay for control of end devices. Units may be chained together to form larger systems. The 8 Button RS232/IR Control Panel can control MuxLab products, as well as third party devices such as projectors and projector screens, displays, AV sources and other similar devices. Products that can be managed by this device are shown below under Related Products.
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom AV systems
- Boardroom systems
- Home Theatre
- 8 button control panel
- Buttons can be individually programmed
- Units can be chained to form larger systems
- Control end devices via RS232, RS485, IR & Relay
- Programmable through RS232 or mini USB port, via Control Panel PC Software
- Buttons are backlit and support customizable labels
- May be wall or table top mounted
- Supports firmware updates via mini USB port