The MuxLab 70V Audio Converter may be paired with the 500755-AMP-RX and 500217 amplifiers to support 70V speaker systems at the amplifier output.
The 70V Audio Converter is a passive device and can be easily mounted anywhere near the amplifier that it is to be connected with. It adapts a standard 4 ohm amplifier output that has been configured in bridge mode (mono) to a 70V speaker system. 70V speaker systems allow multiple speakers to be chained together over much longer distances than traditional 4 ohm speakers can accommodate.
Excellent for distributing speakers in:
- School intercom systems
- Large halls
- Adapt an amplifier's bridged 4 ohm speaker output to a 70V speaker system
- Daisy-chain multiple 70V speakers from one source over a distributed layout
- Extend speakers over long distances
- Connects with 500755-AMP in Bridge Mode configuration at 100W (mono)
- Connects with 500217 amplifier in Bridge Mode configuration at 100W (mono)
- Power not required