The CCTV Power-Thru Converter Balun allows video and remote power to be transmitted via one 4-pair Cat5e/6 cable, thus eliminating the need to install multiple cables for more efficient cabling in the analog CCTV security and surveillance environment.
Additionally, the product converts 24VAC to 12VDC to allow 12VDC cameras to be remotely powered from a central 24VAC CCTV power supply. The CCTV Power-Thru Converter Balun is installed at the camera side and works in conjunction with MuxLab’s CCTV Power-Thru Balun (500024), Passive CCTV Power Integrator Hub (500136) or Passive CCTV Hub (500130) for a complete cabling solution
- Video and remote power via one 4-pair Cat5e/6 cable
- Converts 24VAC to 12VDC/400mA at the camera
- Video up to 2,200 ft (670m) via Cat 5e/6 UTP*
- Transmits 24VAC up to 795 ft (242m) @ 400mA max
- Installed at the camera side
- Works with 500024/130/124/126/127/136