The Shielded CATV Balun allows RG6 coaxial cable to be replaced by Cat 5e/6/7 STP or UTP cable in the terrestrial RF environment. Used in pairs, the Shielded CATV Balun allows broadband CATV equipment to be integrated into a structured cabling system thereby allowing CATV equipment to be moved or added to any convenient modular wall outlet. When used with shielded twisted pair cable, the connection supports greater RF ampliflication and therefore greater distance with less EMI/RFI egress versus the CATV Balun II (500302). The Shielded CATV Balun also works in conjunction with MuxLab.
- Bandwidth up to 900 MHz including Internet, digital cable
- Supports Cat5e/6/7 STP and UTP
- Fits side-by-side on most RF splitters
- Lower EMI /RFI egress when STP is used
- Cast aluminum enclosure for maximum EMI/RFI shielding
- Low insertion loss
- Includes 2 x model 500306