The SDI over IP 4K Uncompressed Extender allows HD-SDI, 3G-SDI and 6G-SDI equipment to be extended up to 100ft (30m) via UTP Cat 5e/6 cable or up to 1300ft (400m) via duplex multimode OM4 fiber with LC connectors, at up to 4K (3840×2160) resolution @ 30Hz uncompressed, in a point-to-point configuration. Point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations are also possible by connecting several units to a 10Gig Ethernet network. The unit provides a 1Gig Ethernet Switch port to connect additional network devices, and an RS232 port for remote control of end devices.
The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500811) is available to simplify configuration and control and allows for third party smartphone and tablet management.
- Commercial broadcast AV systems
- News/sports/TV stations
- Movie networks
- Supports Uncompressed SDI video up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Extend HD/3G/6G-SDI up to 100ft (30m) over Cat5e/6 UTP cable, or up to 1300ft (400m) over multimode OM4 fiber
- Supports 100’s of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Supports a 10Gig Ethernet port for communications and a 1Gig Switch port with PoE for additional network devices
- Supports RS232 for remote control of end devices
- Control via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller)