The SDI over IP Uncompressed Extender allows HD-SDI, 3G-SDI and 6G-SDI equipment to be extended up to 100ft (30m) via UTP Cat 5e/6 cable or up to 1300ft (400m) via duplex multimode OM4 fiber with LC connectors, at up to 4K (3840×2160) resolution @ 30Hz uncompressed, in a point-to-point configuration. Point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations are also possible by connecting several units to a 10Gig Ethernet network. The unit provides a 1Gig Ethernet Switch port to connect additional network devices, and an RS232 port for remote control of end devices.
The SDI over IP Uncompressed Extender supports SMPTE ST-2110 and the NMOS API for third party management. The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500811) is also available to simplify unit configuration and control.
- Commercial broadcast AV systems
- News/sports/TV stations
- Movie networks
500767-TX-UTP SDI over IP Uncompressed Extender TX, UTP
500767-RX-UTP SDI over IP Uncompressed Extender RX, UTP
500767-TX-MMF SDI over IP Uncompressed Extender TX, MMF
500767-RX-MMF SDI over IP Uncompressed Extender RX, MMF
- Supports Uncompressed SDI video up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4) and SMPTE ST-2110
- Extend HD/3G/6G-SDI over an IP network at up to 100ft (30m) over Cat5e/6, or 1300ft (400m) over OM4 fiber
- Supports 100’s of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Supports a 10Gig Ethernet port for communications and a 1Gig Switch port with PoE for additional network devices
- Supports RS232 for remote control of end devices
- Manage with third party control software platforms supporting the NMOS API, and the MuxLab 500811 Pro Digital Network Contr