Part #: 500752, 500752-RX, 500752-TX
The HDMI over IP Extender allows an HDMI source to be connected via any Ethernet LAN thereby allowing AV broadcasts to be set up and changed without the need to install a dedicated cabling system.
The kit includes two units; HDMI over IP Encoder (500752-TX) and HDMI over IP Decoder (500752-RX). The HDMI Encoder converts an HDMI bitstream into IP allowing it to be transmitted over an Ethernet LAN. The HDMI Decoder converts the IP packets back to the original HDMI bitstream for playback via an HDMI display.
CLICK HERE to learn about our HDMI Over IP Software
|Share this page:|
- Extends 1080P HDMI signals up to 330ft (100m)
- Supports up 16 transmitters and 200 receivers
- Supports multicasting and broadcasting
- Supports PoE
- IR Control, HDCP compliant
- Up to 390 ft (120m) between the TX and RXwhen no LAN switch is used
- Control via Windows-based software or via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500810 (Pro Digital Network Controller)